okay necessary to ask for help.
Telehealth counseling for couples and individuals age
25+ in Georgia and N. Carolina.
Individually, interpersonally, and globally, we are
living in the most challenging of times. The stress is
high. The anxiety is overwhelming. The advice from
your inner circle might seem inconsistent.
You might be grieving an unbearable loss. Your most
important relationships might feel strained. You need
a soft place to land...a place to talk...a place to process
life...a place to sort through your emotions and
thoughts and choices...and someone who
understands how important your Christian faith
is to you. We all need a little extra help and
support now and then. There's no shame in that!
Sometimes, you need to clear your head.
I am trained in Christian Counseling and
Community Counseling, so my clients
receive clinically sound, Christ-centered, and
culturally responsive services. I am certified
in grief work, trauma, addictions, and
integrative health, and I work with individual
adults and couples. All sessions are conducted
online via a secure video platform.
At a time when you expected to be living your best life,
the world turned upside down, and so many things
changed. So let's talk about it and figure out some
things. Call for an initial appointment and get ready
for a new season in your heart, mind, and soul.
HOW CAN COUNSELING HELP?
- Find personal growth, even through your pain.
- Experience emotions without being overwhelmed.
- Learn to trust yourself again.
- Feel safe emotionally and physically.
- Learn to honor your needs.
- Make choices that come from a place of knowing.
- Hold boundaries as a form of self-compassion.
- Find meaning and purpose.
- Engage in healthy, loving relationships.
- Process and grieve a loss.
- Become more aware of how you experience life.
- Learn new skills for navigating challenges in life.
ACCEPTED INSURANCE PLANS
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield of North Carolina
- BCBS BlueCard Program
- Cigna and Evernorth
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
- Cost per Session: $155 (effective Jan. 1, 2023)
- Sliding Scale: Yes. Income-based. Lowest rate: $89
- Pay with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, HSA or FSA
- OR use Paypal, CashApp, or Zelle
NATIONAL BOARD FOR CERTIFIED COUNSELORS
- National Certified Counselor (#45422)
- Approved Clinical Supervisor
- Board Certified Tele-Mentalhealth Counselor
- Board Certified Coach
- Master Addictions Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor, North Carolina (Lic# 13664)
- North Carolina Qualified Supervisor License (QS #128782)
- Licensed Professional Counselor, Georgia (Lic# 006399)
- Certified Profesional Counselor Supervisor (CPCS #315)
TYPES OF THERAPY
- Christian Counseling
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Compassion Focused
- Culturally Sensitive
- Dialectical (DBT)
- Family / Marital
- Gottman Method Couples Counseling
- Grief and Trauma Certified
- Integrative Nutrition Health Coaching
- Motivational Interviewing