You're human. Sometimes,
okay necessary to ask for help.
Telehealth counseling for couples and individuals age 25+ in Georgia and N. Carolina.
Individually, interpersonally, and globally, we are living in the most challenging of times. The stress is high. The anxiety is overwhelming. The advice from your inner circle might seem inconsistent.
You may be grieving an unbearable loss. Your most important relationships might feel strained. You need a soft place to land...a place to talk...a place to process life...a place to sort through your emotions and thoughts and choices...and someone who understands how important your Christian faith is to you. We all need a little extra help and support now and then. And there's no shame in that! Sometimes you just need to clear your head.
I am trained in Christian Counseling and Community Counseling, so my clients receive clinically sound, Christ-centered, and culturally responsive services. I am certified in grief work, trauma, addictions, and integrative health, and I work with adult individuals and couples. All sessions are conducted online via a secure video platform.
At a time when you expected to be living your best life, the world turned upside down, and so many things changed. So let's talk about it and figure out some things. Call for an initial appointment and get ready for a new season in your heart, mind, and soul.
HOW CAN COUNSELING HELP?
- Find personal growth, even through your pain.
- Learn to experience emotions and not be overwhelmed by them.
- Learn to trust yourself again.
- Feel safe emotionally and physically.
- Learn to honor your needs.
- Make choices that come from a place of knowing.
- Hold boundaries as a form of self-compassion.
- Find meaning and purpose.
- Engage in healthy, loving relationships.
- Process and grieve a loss.
- Gain awareness of how you experience life and why that matters.
- Learn new skills that help you navigate challenges in life.
ACCEPTED INSURANCE PLANS
- Cigna and Evernorth
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
- Out of Network
- Cost per Session: $125
- Sliding Scale: Yes. Income-based. Lowest rate: $50
- Pay By Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Health Savings Account,
- OR use Paypal, CashApp, or Zelle
NATIONAL BOARD FOR CERTIFIED COUNSELORS (NBCC)
- National Certified Counselor (#45422)
- Approved Clinical Supervisor
- Board Certified Tele-Mentalhealth Counselor
- Board Certified Coach
- Master Addictions Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor, North Carolina (Lic# 13664)
- North Carolina Qualified Supervisor License (QS #128782)
- Licensed Professional Counselor, Georgia (Lic# 006399)
- Certified Profesional Counselor Supervisor (CPCS #315))
TYPES OF THERAPY
- Christian Counseling
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Compassion Focused
- Culturally Sensitive
- Dialectical (DBT)
- Family / Marital
- Gottman Method Couples Counseling
- Grief and Trauma Certified
- Integrative Nutrition Health Coaching
- Motivational Interviewing